At Legacy Vacation Resorts Steamboat Springs Suites, we gladly welcome your most cherished travel companion, your dog, in one of our select 2 bedroom suites.
While, there are some simple rules listed below you‘ll need to follow during your stay. In addition to our rules you are also responsible for being in compliance with all local laws and regulations.
- One dog is allowed per unit. Dog must not exceed 75 pounds.
- We require a non-refundable deposit of $150.00. Additionally, we require a refundable room deposit of $100.00, which is returned if there is no damage to the unit (damages may incur additional fees).
- Guest must reserve one of our Dog Friendly 2 Bedroom Suites. Guests are required to advise the Front Desk that they have a dog. Guests are fully responsible for their dog’s actions and any damages that may occur.
- While the dog is in the unit it is expected to be supervised at all times. Housekeeping will not service a unit with a dog in it.
- When the dog is out of the unit and on property, it is expected that the dog be on a leash and under the control of the handler. It is expected that the handler will pick up and properly dispose of any waste.
- In the event a dog soils or stains fabric, additional charges may be assessed accordingly.
- Dog must not disturb other guests.
- The dog is not allowed in the, Pool Areas, Game Rooms, and/or Indoor common space or amenities.
- All linens are removed from the unit including bedspreads and mattress pads for proper washing. All linens will be washed and dried in the property’s laundry facility to ensure proper hygiene.
- Please contact our Rental Sales Team Department for further questions.
- This policy does not apply to service dogs. Owners and Guests with service dogs are not charged any of the above fees. Service dogs are permitted at all resort locations whether they have a Dog Friendly Suite or not.